York City 0(0) v (0)0 Kidderminster Harriers
Football League Division 3 - Bootham Crescent - 21 April 2003
Attendance: 4069


Individual Stats
 OnOffForAg   OnOffForAg 
Michael Ingham 70(4)0100[1]Stuart Brock 60(2)0000
Chris Brass 600100[7]Dean Bennett 500020
Gary Hobson 500100[6/11]Sam Shilton 61(1)0001
Scott Jones 500310[24/5]Craig Hinton 600210
Richard Cooper 501110[4/25]Dion Scott 501130
Stephen Brackstone 500210[16/3]Scott Stamps 500000
Darren Edmondson 501000[2/21]Sean Flynn 500100
Jon Parkin 51(1)2143[5/4]Danny Williams 51(1)1010
Lee Nogan 501101[9]Drewe Broughton 502231
Anthony Shandran 500010[10/27]Andy Bishop 51(1)0024
Graham Potter 500000[11/8]Sean Parrish 51(1)0201
Tom Cowan 500100[3/10]Ian Foster 500010
Leigh Wood     [15/14]Hugh McAuley 500000
Craig Wilding     [20/15]Nick Heath     
Keith Graydon 52(1, 1w)0100[25/23]Inderpaul Khela 500000
Jon Collinson     [21/13]John Danby     
Team Stats
  Fouls Conceded Offside Corners Shots On Shots off
York 84735
Kidderminster 137844
EdmondsonBrackstone CooperPotter
Bennett   Shilton
 Broughton Bishop 
46 Graydon Shandran Graydon to striker. 82 Foster Bishop Foster to striker.
59 Cowan Potter Cowan to left midfield. 82 McAuley Bennett McAuley to right wing back.
        82 Khela Parrish Khela to left central midfield.
Jones 53 Foul   Bennett 54 Foul
Parrish 71 Dissent
Scott 81 Foul
Referee: M.Cowburn / D.Peacock
Match Report by St@tto
Harriers' hopes of reaching the play-offs are now almost gone after this drab goalles draw at Bootham Crescent, but somehow results elsewhere mean that the season is still alive for at least a few more days.
In a first half of few chances, the best fell to Harriers for whom both Andy Bishop and Sean Parrish called York keeper Michael Ingham into action.  At the other end the visitor's kamikaze defending almost cost them dearly in the closing minutes of the half when the backline disappeared leaving Jonathan Parkin alone in fron t of goal but he curled his shot wide of the far post.  In the last minute of the half the same player missed another good chance shooting wide of the far post, this time from the left.
The game improved a little after the break and Harriers again went close just before the hour when Sam Shilton and Sean Flynn combined on the left to set up Danny Williams who hit a low shot from 25 yards that Ingham got down well to.  Ten minutes later Craig Hinton got forward on the right and crossed to the far post where Drewe Broughton nodded the ball down just out of the reach of Parrish.
Harriers pressed forward looking for the vital goal, after 72 minutes Shilton cut in from the left and fired in a right-foot shot that Ingham saved at the post conceding a corner.  Two minutes later Bishop got to the byline on the right and pulled the ball back across goal to Broughton at the far post but he somehow managed to pull the ball tamely wide.
York's best chance came with fourteen minutes remaining, substitute Keith Graydon with a shot from the edge of the penalty area that beat Stuart Brock but hit the post and cannoned away to safety.  The last real action of the game came seven minutes from the end, Harriers sub Ian Foster broke free on the right and squared the ball across the penalty area just beyond the reach of Inderpaul Khela.


Valid HTML 4.01